Equalizer® Geared Leveling Treestand™ w/ Bench Seat & Adjustable Backrest Bar
Out of stock
Equalizer Geared Leveling Treestand with Bench Seat and Adjustable Backrest Bar
No more do you have to incline the treestand at extreme angles to start. Simply attach the stand to the tree at or slightly above level and start climbing. As the tree begins to taper, simply adjust the cable to maintain your level. This enables the hunter to reach new heights and not be concerned about guessing at the right starting angle.
Through the use of our patented Geared Leveling Technology the Equalizer® Geared Leveling Treestand™ provides a whopping 10" of cable adjustment, providing for a change of almost 6" in tree diameter. No other adjustable treestand on the market can come even close. Also incorporated into the Equalizer Leveler is the patented Swift-Lok Cable Technology. This system provides for the Fastest, Easiest, and Safest connection of the cable to the treestand.
This Equalizer® Geared Leveling Treestand™ comes complete with the Bench Seat and the Adjustable Backrest to hunt either toward or away from the tree (Tree Back Cushion recommended for hunting away).
- Climber widths of 21.5" or 24" (Outside Width).
- MADE IN THE USA
- 5 Yr. Guarantee on all Welds and Frame
- Includes Adjustable Backrest and Bench Seat.
- Hand-Crafted, with each customers name laser etched onto their frame.
- Completely Modular Frame design, includes The New Geared Leveling Arms.
- All Frame Components are hardened after welding to eliminate stress points.
- Welded High Strength Lightweight Aluminum Tubing with rounded edges.
- Constructed entirely of Aluminum, Stainless Steel, and High Strength Nylon (no rusting).
- Easy to Assemble Design.
- Completed Weight:
- Climber Dimensions (Inside):
||19.5" Wide x 27" Long
||22" Wide x 27" Long
- Platform Dimensions (Usable Outside):
- Active Cable Adjustment: 10.25"
- Tree Size: 8"-20" Diameter.
- 300 Lbs Weight Limit.
- Powder Coated Mossy Green